- You must be a regular student of a government run medical college in Pakistan recognised by PMDC. FAMS scholarship is NOT available to students of private medical colleges.
- You must not be receiving scholarship from any other source during the time your are getting FAMS scholarship.
- Fee through FAMS scholarship is only paid into a college account. Under no circumstances, a student fee can be transferred into a personal account.
- There should be no breach of discipline, neglect of duties or reprehensible conduct on your part while you are receiving FAMS scholarship.
- FAMS reserves the right to cancel your scholarship immediately at any time without any prior notice should any of the above conditions are falsely declared.
How to Apply
- Download Forms A&B.
- Complete both forms in capital letters with black ink. Form B must be signed by the principal and countersigned by one of the college faculty staff.
- You must provide your contact details, phone number and e-mail . No application will be considered without this information.
- Once the forms are completed, e-mail them to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- The applications will be considered by the FAMS Board of Directors and you will be notified of the result through your e-mail.